Thursday, March 11, 2010

More Illustrations

Here are some more illustrations from school. This first color image was made using watercolors, india ink, and prismacolor markers on cold-press poster board. This image was made to express extreme perspective-- I haven't come up with a title for it yet (any ideas would be appreciated!).






















These last two images were both made using ink on hot-press poster board. The one of the giant robot was a similar project to the "Clinophobia" image, where we were given a phrase and asked to create an illustration from it (in this case, "He thundered into the room"). I drew my inspiration from a lot of old monster movie posters.






















This last image is my illustrated version of the Kookaburra song. These monkeys were pretty fun to draw and I love how clean the india ink puts down on the poster board.

No comments:

Post a Comment