Monday, June 28, 2010

Some Thumbs

So this summer has been pretty busy for me. Still trying to doodle as much as I can these days. Here are two thumbnail drawings to keep you happy and let you know I'm still alive.













This first one here was actually an idea I had for a comic to be used in the school paper. This first panel (which also had text boxes) took three hours to make. Wasn't sure if I was ready to commit to a weekly project with that much detail involved quite yet-- but we may see some more of this next fall, perhaps.











Still drawing dinos. Here's a thumb I did for a much larger image I'm working on now. If I can get more time, and if it turns out well, I'll post it here later.

1 comment:

  1. The one on the top reminds me of the "Calvin and Hobbes" comic strips where Calvin is on Mars

    ReplyDelete